Theme Update 3

Well I think I’m just about done the new theme. It has taken me along time, and a lot of tries. I have started four different times since September 9th 2007. I finally have a layout and look I like. getting things to work in both firefox and Internet explorer gave me the most trouble. I gave up on using Blueprint CSS for the layout, I just couldn’t get it to work with Internet explorer. I used Spry Ajax for the tabs and menu. Most of the design was made with Dreamweaver and then transferred to the WordPress files. This method worked out pretty good for me. Although it is not perfect and has some Validation problems, mostly from plugins I think. I am going to have it up and running in the next few days. Here is a screenshot of how it looks in a single post view. I’m looking for any ideas, advice or criticism, feel free to let me know what you think





7 responses to “Theme Update 3”

  1. Dave Avatar

    Yeah I know, I can't figure out the problem with the 125×125 ads in the top of the sidebar.

  2. Loren Avatar

    looks good, there are a few things that need to be tweaked.

  3. Wangbu Avatar

    I like this shade of blue. It is pleasig to the eye. Nice choice!

  4. Richard Ryan Avatar

    I agree with Wangbu about teh shade of blue – it’s a really mellow choice – makes a load of difference.

  5. Toronto Servers Avatar

    I like this shade of blue. it looking so gorgeous.

  6. Jim Avatar

    That is looking pretty solid. I gotta say that I like this one right now a lot 😀

  7. Dave Avatar

    The only thing that I might change would be the side bar. I really don’t like how it looks below the 125 ad spots.