So we have Scuba Cowboy back again. The Double D Show mentioned in episode five that they have a Double Beer Can Chicken Cooker. Scuba Cowboy will us the Beer Can Cooker to cook two chickens. And he tests some beer to get things going.
Let us know what you think. What else can Scuba Cowboy show us? And of course Don’t try this at home. Well if you do let us see it.
1. Good: Your wife is pregnant.
Bad: It’s triplets.
Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.
2. Good: Your wife’s not talking to you
Bad: She wants a divorce
Ugly: She’s a lawyer
3. Good: Your son is finally maturing
Bad: He’s involved with the woman next door
Ugly: So are you
4. Good: Your son studies a lot in his room
Bad: You find several porn movies hidden there
Ugly: You’re in them
5. Good: Your hubby and you agree, no more kids
Bad: You can’t find your birth control pills
Ugly: Your daughter borrowed them
6. Good: Your husband understands fashion
Bad: He’s a cross-dresser
Ugly: He looks better than you
7. Good: You give the “birds and bees:” talk to your daughter
Bad: She keeps interrupting
Ugly: With corrections
8. Good: The postman‘s early
Bad: He’s wearing fatigues and carrying a shotgun
Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas
9. Good: Your son is dating someone new
Bad: It’s another man
Ugly: He’s your best friend
10. Good: Your daughter got a new job
Bad: As a hooker
Ugly: Your coworkers are her best clients
Way ugly: She makes more money than you do.
– Visit Joedate.com North America’s fastest growing 100% FREE online dating
1. Ahhh…I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again…
2. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
6. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
7. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message…
8. I don’t work here. I’m a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
10. I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of shit.
11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.
14. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
20. I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
21. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. No, my powers can only be used for good.
24. You sound reasonable… Time to up the medication.
25. Who me? I just wander from room to room
26. And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be…?
27.Do I look like a people person?
28. This isn’t an office. It‘s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
29. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
31. You!… Off my planet!
32. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
33. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
34. A PBS mind in an MTV world.
35. Allow me to introduce my selves.
36. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
37.Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
38. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
40. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
41. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
42. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet.
43. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door 1?
44. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
45. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
46. Chaos, panic, & disorder – my work here is done.
47.How do I set a laser printer to stun?
48. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted the paychecks.
49. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
50. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Nearly all guys who pass mcp training exams, are interested in cwna, which is basically Certified Wireless Network Administrator; because there’s a lot about wireless networking that one needs to know. So you can prepare for this exam while your stays at mcse boot camp. The 640-802 is basically the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam which is the composite test associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate degree.