The main thing to a healthier you, is to eat right exercise and visit your family doctor regularly. This is all part of a healthier you and if your healthier you will feel better about your self. One of the biggest problems we have today is that most people do not eat right. While the world is wising up, they still fall short of proper eating habits, since we are rushed by a face paced world.
What do I have to do to eat right?
Eating right is a hard thing to do for some of us and for others it is easier to do. Eating healthy is a big problem these days. For some of us it is hard to buy healthier food due to the fact it cost more to fix meals the right way. There are a lot of people that are just making it in the real word with out having to buy a loaf of bread that cost $2.50 a loaf when they can get a loaf for $.50 so what do they do get the $.50 loaf and knowing that its bad for them but that’s all they can afford. So eating right can be hard for you too. We have options. You can grow your own home garden; bake your own bread for a fraction of the cost and so on.
What are some of the things I can eat?
Some of the things you can eat right are vegetables, dairy products, high-protein dishes and so on. You need a certain amount of fat, carbs, etc, which helps to keep you healthy. You can get a list from your family doctor or you can go to the library to get information on the basic four food groups. If you cannot afford to eat right then maybe you should not eat as much. In addition, do some excising; excising is always good for you. Exercise will increase your health, even if you cannot afford the four basic groups of nutritious foods. In addition, you have many services available to you, which can offer you food supplies.
How do I learn how to eat right?
If you want to learn how eat right you can read about it in books from the local library or maybe you will want to talk to your doctor. Your doctor might be able to tell you how to go about doing this and the right way for your body. You cannot just jump in and change everything about you overnight. You have to take time to start and to learn. For some of us that have been eating wrong all of our life, this would be hard to do over night. Then again, others may not have any problems with it. You want to consider your position and move forward.
Will I feel better if I eat right?
You will feel a lot better if you eat right. Eating right has a lot to do with how we feel. If we lack nutrients, it can make one feel depressed, ill, etc. Since, we get vitamins from our foods, you may want to include natural regimens of vitamins in your daily schedule also.
The right vitamins we need every day to make us feel good about our self. We get many vitamins from what we eat. Vitamins are what make us feel like a person. So if you eat right and get the right vitamins daily that your body needs to function you will feel a lot better about your self and that will help you to improve your personal life.
Recently I went home to Newfoundland on vacation as we mentioned in Episode Eight of the Double D Show. I was on a quest for Rum for a recipe that Scuba Cowboy wants to cook, but that’s another story. I did bring him back a bottle of Screech.
My sister and mom picked me up at the airport. When I came down the escalator I was able to see my sister first, I could see her smile beaming. Mom embraced me with a big hug. It was great to be back home. I looked forward to drive to see my brother and his wife and children and then on to see my dear old dad.
But first I had to get one of my favorite things, Fish and Chips. I asked Lisa my sister to take me to Ches’. Not to far from the airport is Ches’ Famous Newfoundland Fish and Chips. Oh it’s great! I was greeted by the server and was seated. I ordered a two piece fish and chips and a Black Horse beer. A beer that I can’t buy in Calgary where I live. I wanted to have another beer, Blue Star, but it was sold out.
A mountain of Fish and Chips. That’s what was put in front of me. Just check out the picture to the right. Doesn’t it look awesome? It really does taste as good as it looks. Wait there’s more, underneath those fries . Whats that? Dressing. Ah yes Fries, Dressing and Gravy.
Dressing is a mixture of mainly white bread crumbs and savoury and is often referred to as stuffing outside of Newfoundland and Labrador. Chips, dressing and gravy is served much like poutine, except for the dressing substituting for the cheese. While loved by Newfoundlanders and Labradorians, the dish is not widely known of outside the Canadian province.
Oh so good. I think I enjoy the Fries, Dressing and Gravy much more than the Fish itself.
I wonder when that Fish was caught. Maybe not as fresh as the Fish I will have in the coming hours. My Dad did not come to the airport to get me because he stayed home to catch fresh Cod Fish for our supper.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.
Women might be able to fake orgasms but men can fake whole relationships.
Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
- Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
- Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
- There’s a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can’t get away.
- I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die.
- Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
- Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
- I always take life with a grain of salt, …plus a slice of lemon, …and a shot of tequila
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
- When in doubt, mumble.
- I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
- A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
- A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
- Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
- I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, “I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” I said, “You’ll be sorry.” He said, “Oh, yeah? Why?” I said, “Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”
- Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
- You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket… I’d miss you heaps and think of you often.
- When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
- Hallmark Card: “I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re still here.”
- Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?
- If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
- If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.
- Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.
So Dirty is alone in the studio in Calgary and Dave is in Newfoundland. Dave was searching for the main ingredient for Scuba Cowboys next recipe.
Once again, we ask you to share your ideas and comments. What do you want us to do on the Double D Show? If you have a question for Dirty or Dave email us askmalewail [at] malewail.com or leave a comment here.
Or you can visit or Facebook Page, Get us on Twitter or on Youtube
- God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
- Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
- The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
- Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
- Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
- It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
- Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
- Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
- I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
- A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.
- My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too.
- I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
- We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
- I should’ve known it wasn’t going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I’m a Libra and she’s a bitch.
- A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.