71. If you family decides they need to have a sweet treat compromise with them. Serve low fat ice cream with some fruit. Or fruit with a dollop of whipped cream.
72. If you have a craving for sweet or salty foods try to go 2 weeks without eating it. You’ll be surprised at how your cravings will disappear.
73. Eat more fruit. This helps people who have sweet tooth’s keep their cravings under control.
74. You can eat sweets but be smart. Keep your treat under 150 calories. There are a lot of ice creams out there that have snack pack sizes that are between 50-150 calories.
75. If you want some healthy sweets try eating a few frozen grapes, some sugar free cocoa made with skim milk, fruit or homemade popsicles.
76. To avoid binging later at night eat balanced meals throughout the day and don’t skip meals.
77. Eat all your meals at the table away from distractions.
78. Drink unsweetened cold raspberry tea.
79. If you are prone to overeating at night change up your schedule. Find a hobby that you can do or something to keep you occupied so you won’t overeat.
80. If you eat because of emotions you need to focus and find out what it is that is really bugging you. Then you will be able to focus on changing it instead of turning to food for comfort.