61. If you have a holiday party to go to eat before going. Fill up on some fruits and veggies. Don’t allow yourself to go to the party when your hungry or you will be sure to set yourself up for a binge.
62. When you are at a party don’t stand near the food or alcohol. If you don’t see it and aren’t near it you won’t be as tempted to eat it.
63. If you find yourself at a buffet don’t eat a little bit of everything. Pick 3 or 4 items making sure only one of them is high in calories. Eat your high calorie item last so you can fill up on the healthier food and avoid overeating.
64. During the holidays don’t let yourself wear loose fitting clothing. You want to wear clothes that are snug that way you have no room for expansion.
65. Instead of keeping all the leftovers give them away to your guests. If you keep them in the house you will be sure to overeat.
66. Walk around the mall 3 times before you start shopping to get in extra exercise.
67. Make exercise a nonnegotiable priority.
68. When you are at home dance around to music either by yourself or with friends or family. It’s a fun way to get some exercise in.
69. If you are having a sweet tooth moment eat a healthy salad for dinner and save your calories to indulge into a dessert.
70. If you know you have the temptation to eat sweets make sure you don’t keep any in the house unless you know for certain you can enjoy some sweets without going overboard.