51. If you want to eat a frozen entree stay away from the hungry man dinners they are filled with fat, salt and high in calories. Try to go for the many selections of Lean Cuisine, or Weight Watcher selections.
52. Instead of having a fat filled breakfast of sausage and bacon scramble up some eggs in a non-stick skillet and serve with a side of asparagus and whole wheat toast.
53. Steam some frozen vegetables and sprinkle with some garlic powder and top with some nuts.
54. Make a healthy salad. Top with 1/2 can of tuna which is full of protein and add a few slices of tomatoes and top with light dressing.
55. Instead of packing your sandwich full of meat fill it with lettuce, tomatoes and sprouts to give it more substance without all the calories.
56. If you want a quick lunch have a broth based soup with some vegetables.
57. In the morning have a high fibre breakfast cereal with skim milk and top it with some fresh fruit.
58. Instead of ordering a foot long sub order a 6” and pick one of the leaner subs and top with tons of vegetables.
59. If you want a sweet treat for lunch take some pre-cut fruit and mix it with some low fat yogurt.
60. Don’t make excuses that it’s ok to overeat just because it is the holidays. That only opens the door for you to overeat for weeks.