Over at Ms Danielle’s Blog Site she is giving away a Microsoft Zune 30GB mp3 player that she won from John Chow dot Com. Her blog is a must read everyday as the post’s are informative and entertaining. Some examples are :
Ms. Danielle’s Blog Site is worth checking out. You just might win a Microsoft Zune 30GB.
I am pretty new at blogging and would like to find out what readers of Malewail would like to see here. If anyone has any great ideas or comments please let me know. I would like to provide posts that people want to read and enjoy. And give them a reason to come back time and time again. I will try my best to provide quality post and something enjoyable.
Hi I encountered a Database error. I am currently trying to fix the problem. It appears that I lost some data. My host ran out of disk space. Causing me to lose some of my post.
I found this interesting post while viewing Ms. Danielle post about increasing SEO ranking with a Bloglines List.
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) If you don’t have a bloglines account signup for one, if you do have a bloglines account sign in to your account!
2) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the Bloglines list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
3) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can be accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
4) Take “My New List” and move them into the “The Original List”.
5) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Bloglines List to the “My New List” section. Remember to also add the “List the Site link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://www.bloglines.com/sub/http://www.theblogurl.com/feed)
6) Add Everyone on this list to your Bloglines List by clicking on “List the Site.” Those who want good kharma will list you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of readers from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New List
JaneMayBlogs – List the Site
eMonetized – List the Site
Jeff Kee’s blog – List the Site
The Original List
Ms. Danielle – List the Site
Search Engine Marketing – List the Site
Mr. Gary Lee – List the Site
Dosh Dosh – List the Site
David Culpepper – List the Site
Darin Carter – List the Site
Derrich – List the Site
Big Rayvin – List the Site
Jon Lee – List the Site
pyxlb0mb – List the Site
Samanathon – List the Site
John Chow – List the Site
IdiotBrain – List the Site
KellyCho – List the Site
DerekSemmler – List the Site
CashForComments – List the Site
Nice4Rice – List the Site
Natron – List the Site
***End Copying Here***
Classical Jack Entertainment brings you the first masterpiece in a series of classical music videos. (more)
A really interesting view of the future of media. I like the ideas and concepts that are mentioned.
Wow, not only do John Chow dot Com give you tips on how to make money online, but he has a contest to win a 24? wide screen LCD monitor! The contest is sponsored by Bluefur a leader in Canadian web services and hosting Canada and the rest of the world.
The contest is open until July 31st 2007 visit John Chow dot com for contest details.
Currently I am using a free host for my blog. But should I invest in some paid hosting. I have no idea if traffic will ever increase. Who will read this? I don’t know. I guess the free hosting is adequate for now. It is doing everything I need it too. Sometimes it appears to be slow. But for $6.95 a month from AN Hosting I would get a whole lot more. Just the free Ad credits would make up for the cost per month and generate more traffic to Malewail. Then maybe it would be time to monetize and make some money.
I was driving the other day and traffic was backed up. It was raining pretty hard and some streets are flooding. So I am waiting patiently for traffic to move. But there is always people that don’t want to wait and move ahead and try to butt into line. Like really they are just pissing off everyone else. They slow down the flow of traffic when they do this. I never let anyone in that don’t have the patients to wait their turn. People must think I’m a complete ass when I do this. I waited my turn and they can wait theirs. Really where is everyone going? They are only going to work. Safety should be first. And if you have to be on time watch the news or listen to the radio, it will tell you of the traffic problems. Just leave a little early. and don’t piss me off.