This is a guest post from inStash.com, a men’s blog where you can go to find more gadgets for guys.
1. Semi-Submarine Boat – Ever have trouble coming up with ideas for first dates? Take your lady friends out on this semi-submarine boat. Enjoy the sunset while relaxing on the upper floating hall, and then head on into the submerged central hall where you’ll be able to enjoy the sea life, and participate in other… activities.
2. Airquee Inflatable Pub – Want to be the coolest big kid on the block? Setup the Airquee Inflatable Pub and watch your yard turn into the ultimate man room. The internal aluminum frame even allows for enough support to hang up an HDTV.
3. Kinekt Gear Ring – Men aren’t big on jewelry, but we are big on gadgets. The Kinekt Gear Ring has micro-precision gears that allow you to spin the outer rims of the ring. True, we’re easily amused, but you have to admit this thing is cool.
4. Ostendo Curved Display – If you’re a computer game addict, this 43-inch curved display is a must-have. Vivid colors, fast response times, and a 90° field of view. Need we say more?
5. Hops Holster Ammo Belt – How do you carry 12 cans of beer and keep them cold while looking like a Rambo-wannabe badass? With the Hops Holster Ammo Belt of course. Sure you could carry sodas as well, but that wouldn’t be anywhere near as awesome.